F.A.Dumont are pleased to offer a vast range of superb quality Altar cloths and linens, from beautiful Swiss embroidered lace communion table covers to 100% pure linen or polyester exquisite hand scalloped embroidered Altar cloths or just a simple contemporary washable fitted cover perfect for all worship services . We work closely with our experienced and knowledgeable seamstress’s who understand the delicate fabrics and are willing to go the extra mile to ensure your altar is the best dressed for any occasion. Being passionate about customer satisfaction, if you can’t find what you are looking for please do not hesitate to contact us, we have a vast array of resources at our disposal.
- Washable Fitted Altar Cloths - Contemporary and traditional designs available on a 50% rayon/50% polyester base fabric in a choice of 6 colors. Designed for excellent wear with trouble-free laundering, Swiss Schiffli embroidery is generously applied to the front-drop using metallic and rayon yarns in pastel shades.
- Lace Altar Cloths - This beautiful Swiss embroidered lace illustrated is available ready-applied to your choice of 4 fabrics. This style of lace cannot be applied to the front or back drops, only available on side drops only.
- Embroidered Altar Cloths Polyester – Multicolor Metallic Embroidered Altar Cloth - 56” Wide Fabric in 100% polyester with 6.5” embroidered design along front edge. A 30 day quotation will be sent to you shortly for you to confirm you wish to proceed with an order.
- Embroidered Altar Cloths Linen – Cloth Fabric in 100% Linen with embroidered design along front edge. A 30 day quotation will be sent to you shortly for you to confirm you wish to proceed with an order.
- Laudian style frontals which are made to fit the size of your altar. This style sits across the top of the altar and drapes to the floor on all four sides. Shop Embroidered laudian frontal available in a choice of fabric colour – design at FA Dumont.
- FA Dumont offers set of pew ropes made of heavy lustrous rayon and cotton, polyester jacquard, embroidered in gold at both ends, finished on both sides and available to choose from three colors.